1974-1976

Larger Photo

1974-19??
Box Back

1975-1976
Box Back

Larger Photo

Larger Photo

Description: In 1974, Fisher-Price introduced it's first doll series, six different dolls, each with a cloth huggable body, and a plastic face and hands and a removable outfit. Many people think that these dolls are members of the "My Friend Doll" series because they look so much alike, but they are not, infact these were introduced 3 years before the first "My Friend Doll" was introduced.

Each dolls in the series has her own personality, appearance and charm. The first six dolls were #200 Mary, #201 Jenny, #202 Natalie, #203 Audrey, #204 Baby Ann and #205 Elizabeth. In 1975, Fisher-Price added a new doll to the series whom is also the only boy of the bunch, #206 Joey. 1976 introduced yet another new doll, #208 Honey, whom unlike her predecessors, did not have a removable outfit. In 1977, only 4 of the above 8 were available, Mary, Natalie, Joey and Honey. During this same year, a different type of doll was introduced that would birth the beginning of a new doll series, the #210 My Friend Mandy. By 1978, Honey was the only doll available from the original doll series, and the My Friend doll series was beginning to take it's place.

Accessories:
  • FPT1790 - Audrey - 13" tall doll with a plastic head and hands, reddish-brown brushable hair, freckles on her cheeks, and a stuffed body. She has attached red long-sleeve shirt (white hearts designs), red courdory pants, and brown "shoes".
  • FPT1799 - Blue overall pants with 2 blue suspenders and with blue and white striped leg cuffs. The suspender straps have Velcro® brand fasteners to make it easier to dress and undress. The pants have a pocket on the front right side and the outfit is stitched in white thread. Measures 7-1/4" long (not including suspender straps).
  • 2 each - FPT22036 - Red bow for doll's hair (originally sold wearing pigtails, a bow on each pigtail).
Variations: None.

Other Information:

• FP203SET1974A - Complete set in original box. Back of box includes picture of 6 Fisher-Price dolls (no Joey doll).
  • FP203SET1974B - Complete set in original box. Back of box features 3 play scenes (one includes Joey doll).
Please, if you have any information or details about this toy that isn't mentioned above then e-mail us. Thanks!

This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy

This Old Toy
Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy

E-Mail us:
info@thisoldtoy.com
Search This Old Toy

This Old Toy's Other Toy Lines:
Playskool ~ ~ ~ ~ Kenner ~ ~ ~ ~ Hasbro

Copyright © 1998- This Old Toy. All Rights Reserved.
This Old Toy is not affiliated with Mattel/Fisher-Price or any of its subsidiaries.