Box Side 1
Box Side 2
Set with Box
Inside House & Accessories
Slide & Figures
Front wall litho
2nd Story Handrail
|Description: At this fun playhouse (Sold only at Sears), Pooh, Tigger and Christopher can do just about anything: swim, rock, drive, picnic, sleep, see-saw, slide or swing.
- HTW309 - Pooh Corners Playhouse - Yellow plastic 2-story house with a white base and an orange roof. The roof has two sides: large roof area with a carry handle on top, and a small roof area (located above the garage). Both roof pieces are hinged to lift and allow play inside the house. The front wall of the house (with front door and bay window) is also hinged, but only opens 90 degrees. Bottom side of roof flaps and bottom of base marked, "©1973 Hasbro".
- 3 oval rugs on floors
- tall green floor plant with a brown planter
- coat rack by door
- large ground-level back wall litho with a small brown 3-drawer dresser, a red balloon, blue coo-coo clock, round table with red/white checkered tablecloth, a wooden chair, and a picture of Pooh Weeble within a green frame. Has square opening in the center of wall litho for the window.
- large 2nd-level back wall litho with a large white 3-drawer dresser, a toy chest, and a map on the wall
- rectangular litho on front house wall (under window) of a brown sign marked, "Winnie-the-Pooh Weebles Playhouse at Pooh Corners".
- Removable attachments:
- 1 each - HTW125 - orange chimney
- 1 each - HTW126 - orange door
- 1 each - HTW127 - large orange bay window with shutters
- 4 each - HTW128 - medium orange windows with shutters
- 1 each - HTW129 - medium orange window WITHOUT shutters
- 1 each - HTW130 - small orange window with shutters
- 1 each - HTW310 - curved yellow 2nd story hand rail
- 1 each - HTW311 - White bed marked, "©1973 Hasbro" on the bottom. Bed has a tall headboard, short footboard, and recessed egg-shaped bedtop (to allow Weeble figures to lay down). The bed has 4 short support "feet" (under each corner).
- 1 each - HTW312 - White low-sitting 1-seat rocking chair with 2 arms and 2 rockers on the bottom. Has a 3-spindle backrest with a rectangular headrest on top.
- 1 each - White 2-piece picnic table:
- HTW144 - White 4-seat picnic table base with 2 molded wood "benches" (2 seats per bench) and 2 upright "arms" between them to hold the removable table top. Measures 3-7/8" long x 2-7/8" wide x 1" tall.
- HTW145 - White molded wood picnic table top. Bottom is marked, "©1974 Hasbro®, MADE IN U.S.A.". Measures 3-1/4" tall x 1-1/2" deep x 1/4" wide.
- Vehicle: HTW313 - Orange top, white base 1-seat car. Has a white front and back bumper with raised "tag" in the center, rounded white humps over the wheels, and an orange body with 2 raised hollow circle "headlights" on the front, and two small raised "taillights" on the back. Rolls on 4 small black wheels.
- Playground Equipment:
- Sliding Board - Sliding board with 3 orange removable "steps":
- 1 each - HTW314 - White 3-step sliding board. Each top side of the sliding board has an orange triangular litho of Pooh Weeble hiding in green grass. Bottom of slide is marked, "©1972 Hasbro®, MADE IN U.S.A."
- 3 each - HTW315 - Orange "step" with 2 "knobs" on the bottom (to attach to the holes in the sliding board steps), and rounded area on top (to hold a Weeble figure in place on the sliding board step). Bottom of step is marked, "©1972 Hasbro®, MADE IN U.S.A.".
- Swing Set - 2-seat detatchable swing set:
- 2 each - HTW316 - A-shape swing frame with a u-shape groove at the top (to support the swing pole). The middle area of the A has a wide orange litho marked "Pooh Swing". Bottom of A-shape is marked, "©1972 Hasbro®, MADE IN U.S.A.".
- 1 each - HTW317 - orange swing set pole with 1 large discs on each end (to attached to the swing set A-shape supports), and 4 sets of small discs (to attach the swing ropes). The center of the pole has a handle-shaped "sign" (no litho).
- 2 each - HTW318 - Orange rectangular seat with a recessed rounded "seat" in the center, and a hole in all 4 corners (to attach the swing ropes). Bottom of seat is marked "MADE IN USA".
- 4 each - HTW158 - Yellow flexible swing "rope" with molded "rope" texture. The top has a loop (to fit onto the swing set pole) with two 3" long "ropes" attached. Each end of the 2 "ropes" has a triangular "peg" (to attach to the swingset seats).
- Teeter-Totter - 4-seat see-saw:
- 1 each - HTW319 - Orange long oval-shaped 4-seat teeter-totter top. One side has 4 recessed rounded seats, the center of the bottom side has 4 rounded "teeth" to balance the teeter-totter top onto the seperate base piece. Bottom is marked "MADE IN USA".
- 1 each - HTW320 - White triangle teeter-totter base. The two triangular sides feature an orange triangular litho of Pooh Weeble by 3 flowers. Inside is hollow and marked "MADE IN USA".
- Swimming Pool - HTW321 - Round orange kiddie pool with a molded-in slide on one side and molded fish and water wave designs on the inside bottom of the pool. Bottom of the pool is marked "1973 ©Hasbro®".
- 3 Weeble Figures:
- HTW21 - Winnie-the-Pooh - Orange base, orange top with a red shirt marked "Pooh" on the front.
- HTW22 - Tigger - Orange base, orange top, orange body with Tigger's face and black tiger marks.
- HTW37 - Christopher Robinson - Blue base, brown top (hair), yellow shirt with white collar and brown belt.
- Featured in 1977 Sears Christmas Wish Book (page 491) - Price $13.95.
- Featured in 1979 Sears Christmas Wish Book (page 596).
- Featured in 1979 Canada Sears Christmas Wish Book (page 176) - Price $18.99.
- Featured in 1980 Sears Christmas Wish Book (page 605) - Price $13.99.
|Please, if you have any information or details about this toy that isn't mentioned above then e-mail us. Thanks!