Peelable Weeble Set
Pictured on #596 Airport Box
Box Side 1
Box Side 2
SS Littleputt Side 1
SS Littleputt Side 2
SS Littleputt Inside
|Description: The Weebles marina includes the S.S. Littleputt cabin-cruiser and the perfect place to dock her. Includes a boathouse, 2 movable piers, a motorboat, sailboat and four Weebles to man the decks!
- Boathouse/Dock - HTW161 - White plastic "wood-plank" boat dock with a small boathouse in the center. The boathouse is white with a red roof, 2 red doors, and a fish-shaped logo on the front marked "Weebles Marina". The dock has 2 steps (one on each front corner).
- 2 each - Piers - HTW162 - White plastic "wood-plank" pier with 8 short round support "posts". One end of the pier has 2 holes (to attach removable gas pump).
- 2 each - Gas Pumps - HTW163 - Tall red gas pump with a square base, black rubber gas hose, and a square litho of a gas pump dial (marked "regular" and "premium").
- S.S. Littleputt (cabin-cruiser)
- S.S. Littleputt Base - HTW164 - Large red boat with a white deck, blue rudder and red spinning propeller on the back, and a large blue "cabin" interior. The cabin includes 2 beds, a kitchen, a table for 2, and steps up to the boat's deck. The boat has a pull string on the front and rolls on plastic wheels. Lithos:
- 2 each - "S.S. Littleputt" (located on the front top edge of each side of the boat)
- 2 each - Bed litho (white pillow and red bedspread with a white ancor design)
- Rug - Round floor rug with a blue center, red/blue rings, and frayed edges
- Tabletop - Square red/yellow checkered table top
- Stove/Sink - Yellow rectangular litho with sink on one side and 2-burner stove on the other side
- Oven - Yellow rectangular litho with 2 oven doors
- S.S. Littleputt Top - HTW165 - Yellow boat top with 5 windows on the sides, a blue "wall" with doorway on the back, and a captains deck with a blue spinnable steering wheel on the top. The front window has a rectangular clear plastic "windshild" that lifts up.
- Flag - HTW166 - Blue plastic flagpole with a wavy flag (has litho of an American flag on each side of the flag). The base of the flagpole fits into a corner above the S.S. Littleputt's "windshield".
- Anchor - HTW167 - Flat red plastic boat anchor with a loop through the top for the attached rope (opposite end of rope has a loop to attach to a red knob on the S.S. Littleputt front deck).
- Fishing Pole - HTW168 - Blue fishing rod with a peg under the reel that fits into an upright fishing pole stand on the S.S. Littleputt back deck. A rope fits within the reel, and runs down to the tip of the pole. The end of the rope is attached to a blue plastic (magnetic) hook.
- Motorboat - HTW169 - Yellow 1-seat boat with a white top (slightly raised triangular windshield on top front).
- Sailboat - HTW170 - Green 1-seat sailboat with a white top. The front top deck has a hole to attach a large white triangular sail (attached to long white flag pole) on top.
- Fish: Includes 4 flat "magnetic" fish (can be "caught" with the S.S. Littleputt fishing pole/hook).
- Weeble Figures (Peelable - No plastic cover):
- HTW11 - Boat Captain - White base, brown top (hair) man with a blue belt (anchor design in belt buckle) and a red/white striped shirt. Measures 2" tall.
- HTW6 - Mom - Green base, yellow top (hair) woman with green sleeveless shirt, holding flowers. Marked "©1973 Hasbro". Measures 2" tall.
- HTW8 - Boy - Blue base, brown top (hair) boy with white shirt with red/white cuffs and collar, red belt, and red "W" on his chest. Marked "©1973 Hasbro". Measures 1-3/4" tall.
- HTW7 - Girl - Green base, red top (hair) girl with pink/white striped shirt. Marked "©1973 Hasbro". Measures 1-3/4" tall.
|Please, if you have any information or details about this toy that isn't mentioned above then e-mail us. Thanks!