Box Side 1
Box Side 2
Box Side 3
Set with Box
Set on Playmat
|Description: It's the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, just like the one on TV! This clubhouse is a fun-filled place for all Mouseketeers to gather and join the jamboree! Features include a swing, seesaw, grandstand, rocking chair, and flagpole with a "bumpy bucket ride". There's even a TV camera, light, and mail box with fan letters! The show sets up on a 16 x 16 inch paper play mat. The set includes 4 Disney Weeble figures: Mickey Mouse, Pluto, Karen, and Billy.
- Clubhouse & Attachments:
- Clubhouse - HTW255 - Small blue plastic clubhouse with a blue floor, blue walls, red roof, 2 yellow windows (one on roof, one on back wall), and a yellow door frame on the front wall. The front of the clubhouse has a brown support post with a barrel base and a small square hole near the top (swing attachment fits in hole). The front floor area has a raised brown half circle shape with a hole in the center (flag pole fits within the hole). Clubouse Lithos:
- Mickey Mouse Club litho - Small red retangular litho with white edges and marked "Mickey Mouse Club" in black. Litho is located above front door.
- Back Wall Litho - Blue rectangular litho with a picture of a pink boat on water, a dart board with a dart in the center, and a calendar (April) with "MM" on the top half.
- Clubhouse Attachments:
- Doors - Brown plastic doors with molded "wooden" panels and "wooden" X in center of each. Top half and bottom half of each door opens independently, totallying 2 doors:
- HTW256 - Large door with handle on left and hinges on right. Center of door has a red/white circle with Mickey Mouse's face in the center and "Mickey Mouse Club" in black under Mickey's face. Measures 3" long x 13/16" tall.
- HTW251 - Small door with hinges on right (no handle). Measures 3" long x 5/8" tall.
- Flag Pole - HTW257 - Long yellow plastic flag pole with a round ball and rectangular flag on one end. The flag has red/white circle with Mickey Mouse's face in the center and ""Mickey Mouse Club" in black under Mickey's face.
- Bumpy Bucket Ride - HTW258 - Blue plastic pole with a small loop on one end (flag pole fits within the loop), and a large loop on the other end (Weeble figure sits within the large loop).
- Swing - Yellow swing with a brown seat:
- Swing Pole - HTW259 - Small yellow wood-simulated swing "pole/beam". One end of the pole has a flat peg (to attach pole to the Mickey Mouse clubhouse base), and the pole has 2 rounded recessed areas (to attach swing ropes).
- 2 each - Swing Ropes - HTW158 - Yellow flexible swing "rope" with molded "rope" texture. The top has a loop (to fit onto the swing pole) with two 3" long "ropes" attached. Each end of the 2 "ropes" has a triangular "peg" (to attach to the swingset seats).
- Swing seat - HTW260 - Brown rectangular seat with a recessed rounded "seat" in the center, and a hole in all 4 corners (to attach the swing ropes). Bottom of seat is marked "MADE IN USA".
- See-Saw - HTW261 - Yellow rectangular wood-simulated seesaw with a recessed round area (Weeble seat) on each end and a small rectangular hole in the center (fits onto peg on the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse base to teeter).
- Studio Equipment:
- TV Camera - One-piece plastic TV camera that stands upright on a round base. One side of the camera has a raised imprint marked "MM TV". See "variations" below for color options.
- Spot Light - Two-Piece plastic spot light with a reflective/mirror light that tilts on a wishbone-shaped holder. The holder stands upright on a round base. See "variations" below for color options.
- Light - Small bowl-shaped light with a round reflective/mirror "light". The outside edge has 2 small round pegs (to attach the light to the light stand).
- Stand - Small upright 2-arm wishbone shape light holder that stands on a round base.
- Grandstand - HTW262 - Light blue grandstand (wood-simulated bench seats) with 3 rows of seats (6 Weeble seats).
- Mailbox & Letters:
- Mailbox - Rectangular mailbox with a rounded top. The mailbox is supported by a squared post with a flat square base. One side of the mailbox has a molded-in mailflag, other side has raised molded wording marked "M. Mouse Club". See "variations" below for color options.
- Fan Letters - Small rectangular white thin cardboard letters with black address writing and a black stamp in the upper right corner. Each letter also has a small round black stamp with a Mickey-Mouse face/ears in the center. Both letters are addressed to "Mickey Mouse Club, Disneyworld". Only the name of the sender is different:
- HTW263 - Skippy Lodis, Sunnydale, KY
- HTW264 - Jeffrey Weintraub, Playtown, AL
- Play Mat - HTW265 - 16 x 16" white paper playmat with a red edge and a large red circle with Mickey Mouse's face in the center and "Mickey Mouse Club" in black under Mickey's face. One side of the mat has a 8-blue block hotscotch game, and a 7-step walking stone path (7th step marked "welcome" in black. The other side of the mat has rounded flower patches (to fit the cluhouse within the clear area circled by the flowers).
- Rocking Chair - HTW266 - Brown low-sitting 1-seat rocking chair with 2 arms and 2 rockers on the bottom. Has a 3-spindle backrest with a rectangular headrest on top.
- Weeble Figures (NON-Peelable - figures have a plastic cover):
- HTW23 - Mickey Mouse - Red base, black top (with 2 round attached Mickey Mouse ears attached on top). The body is black with Mickey's face and 2 white glove hands.
- HTW24 - Pluto - Orange base, orange top, orange body with red collar, Pluto's face and 2 paws.
- HTW25 - Karen - Yellow base, black top (with 2 round attached Mickey Mouse ears attached on top). Wears a white shirt with "Karen" on the front and a picture of Mickey Mouse's face on the back.
- HTW26 - Billy - Blue base, black top (with 2 round attached Mickey Mouse ears attached on top). Wears a white shirt with "Billy" on the front and a picture of Mickey Mouse's face on the back.
- TV Camera color options:
- Spot Light color options:
- Red Spot Light:
- Yellow Spot Light:
- Mailbox color options
|Please, if you have any information or details about this toy that isn't mentioned above then e-mail us. Thanks!