|Description: The Winnie-the-Pooh Hunny Tree Weebles set was sold exclusively at Sears in 1975. Using the same design as the more common #570 Tree House, the Hunny Tree incorporates the licensed Winnie-the-Pooh characters and theme.
- Hunny Tree - HTW183 - Brown plastic tree trunk with a 2-level treehouse on top. The treehouse has a white wood-simulated floor and back wall, a yellow roof, and orange support posts. The bottom of the tree base is marked, "©1974 Hasbro Industries, PAWTUCKET, R.I.".
- Hunny Tree Lithos:
- Back wall litho - Has a clock, a large honey jar on the floor marked "honey", and a tall wooden cabinet with cars and bowls on the shelves.
- Small litho with flowers and a mushroom (litho belongs on one bottom side of the base).
- Small litho of wooden sign (litho belongs on one bottom side of the base).
- Beehive with bees (litho belongs behind yellow trap door located on the tree base).
- Removable Hunny Tree Attachments:
- Door - HTW184 - LIGHT ORANGE wood-simulated door (fits on the front of the tree trunk base).
- Leaves - 3 each - HTW185 - Green tree "leaves" (attach to branches around the treehouse).
- Bucket Lift - HTW186 - Orange crane arm (attaches to one front post on the treehouse) with a WHITE "basket" attached via rope. Turn the crane crank to lift and lower the basket.
- Sign - HTW187 - White plastic sign that attaches to the roof of the Hunny Tree. The sign has a litho on one side marked, "Winnie-the-Pooh hunny tree".
- Picnic Table - WHITE 2-piece picnic table:
- HTW188 - White 4-seat picnic table base with 2 molded wood "benches" (2 seats per bench) and 2 upright "arms" between them to hold the removable table top. Measures 3-7/8" long x 2-7/8" wide x 1" tall.
- HTW189 - White molded wood picnic table top. The top side of the tabletop has a rectangular red/white checkered "tablecloth". Bottom is marked, "©1974 Hasbro®, MADE IN U.S.A.". Measures 3-1/4" tall x 1-1/2" deep x 1/4" wide.
- HTW190 - Rocking Chair - Light orange low-sitting 1-seat rocking chair with 2 arms and 2 rockers on the bottom. Has a 3-spindle backrest with a rectangular headrest on top.
- Car - HTW191 - Orange top, yellow base 1-seat car. Has a yellow front and back bumper with raised "tag" in the center, rounded yellow humps over the wheels, and a red body with 2 raised hollow circles "headlights" on the front, and two small raised "taillights" on the back. Rolls on 4 small black wheels. Bottom of car is marked, "©1973 Hasbro®, MADE IN U.S.A.".
- Weeble Figures (NON-Peelable - figures have a plastic cover):
- HTW21 - Winnie-the-Pooh - Orange base, orange top with a red shirt marked "Pooh" on the front.
- HTW22 - Tigger - Orange base, orange top, orange body with Tigger's face and black tiger marks.
- Featured in 1975 Sears Christmas Book (page 486) - Price $8.88.
- Featured in 1977 Sears Christmas Wish Book (page 491) - Price $8.95.
- Featured in 1979 Sears Christmas Wish Book (page 596).
- Featured in 1979 Canada Sears Christmas Wish Book (page 176) - Price $10.99.
|Please, if you have any information or details about this toy that isn't mentioned above then e-mail us. Thanks!