Email us

#800 Talk-To-Me Book Record Player
Years Made:
Fisher-Price Toy Department
Department 1:
Audio, Visual, Musical, Educational & Electronics
1978-1982

Larger Photo

Description: This is a hand-held, battery-operated player that plays small records that are laminated on the pages of Talk-To-Me books. A phonograph needle spins inside the player while the player sits on the record on the book, then out pours noises and voices of the characters on the pages. This player plays any of the the 26 Talk-To-Me books that were sold separately.
Accessories:
  • FPT10780 - Small tan plastic Talk-To-Me player with a clear bottom window and brown toggle switch. Has a paper lithograph on the top marked "Fisher-Price" Talk To Me Player. Measures 5-1/4" long, 2-1/2" tall.
  • FPT10780-COVER - Small tan plastic battery cover for the FPT10780 Talk-To-Me Player (should NOT be removable, but often found broken off).
Variations: None.

Repair
: If your Talk-To-Me player plays slow (or not at all!), you may want to check out our REPAIR STATION. We can restore most Fisher-Price Talk-To-Me mechanisms to almost new condition!

Other Information:
  • This player requires 2 "C" cell batteries.
  • Uses phonograph needle #BO 0824 (this is the Fisher-Price part number, but they no longer stock this part). Replacement needles and other maintenance/repair items for this phonograph are available at This Old Toy's Toy Store.
Please, if you have any information or details about this toy that isn't mentioned above then e-mail us. Thanks!

This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy

This Old Toy
Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy

E-Mail us:
info@thisoldtoy.com
Search This Old Toy

This Old Toy's Other Toy Lines:
Playskool ~ ~ ~ ~ Kenner ~ ~ ~ ~ Hasbro

Copyright © 1998- This Old Toy. All Rights Reserved.
This Old Toy is not affiliated with Mattel/Fisher-Price or any of its subsidiaries.