Years Made:
Fisher-Price Toy Department
Department 1:
Audio, Visual, Musical, Educational & Electronics
1972-1977

Larger Photo

Larger Photo

Larger Photo

Description: This "Pocket Radio Music Box" plays "Raindrops Keep Fallin' on My Head"as pictures of a little boy playing in the rain revolve past the "screen" on the front of the music box.
Accessories:
  • FPT2499 - "Raindrops Keep Fallin' on My Head" music box with a wooden back, a yellow plastic front, and a yellow and red vinyl carry handle. The music box plays, "Raindrops Keep Fallin' on My Head" as pictures of a little boy playing in the rain revolve past the "screen" on the front of the music box. The back of the music box has a litho picture of a boy, girl, and frog playing in the rain, and the words to the song. Measures 4-3/4" high, 3-5/8" wide and 1-7/8" deep.
Variations: None.

Repair
: If your music box plays slow (or not at all!), you may want to check out our REPAIR STATION. We can restore most Fisher-Price wind-up music box mechanisms to almost new condition!

Other Information:
  • The words to the song are printed on the back lithograph as follows:

Rain-drops keep fall-in' on my head-
And just like the guy whose feet are
too big for his bed,
Noth-in' seems to fit.
These rain-drops are
fall-in' on my head.
They keep fall-in',
Because I'm free.-

Please, if you have any information or details about this toy that isn't mentioned above then e-mail us. Thanks!

This Old Toy Fisher Price This Old Toy Fisher Price This Old Toy Fisher Price This Old Toy Fisher Price This Old Toy

This Old Toy
Fisher Price This Old Toy Fisher Price This Old Toy Fisher Price This Old Toy Fisher Price This Old Toy

EMail us at info@thisoldtoy.com

© 1998-1999 This Old Toy.Com. All rights reserved.
This Old Toy.Com is not affiliated with Mattel/Fisher-Price or any of it affiliates.