Canopy Side 1:
Clock & Chalkboard
Canopy Side 2:
Products Litho marked "2101"
Sink Area w/ Sprayer
Paper Litho Stove Burners
Paper Litho Burner Eye
Description: Over the years, Fisher-Price made a couple of table-top kitchen sets and tea sets, but they never made a full-size play kitchen for children until 1987 with the #2101 Fisher-Price Kitchen. This kitchen is about 3 feet tall, has a sink, stove, oven, and tilts on 2 blue wheels for easy portability. Designed for children ages 3 to 7 years old.
|Accessories: The accessories for this set include, but may not be limited to the following:
- Kitchen & Attachments:
- FPT7066 - White kitchen Center (Assembled) - Child-size (appx. 3 feet high) white kitchen center that has a yellow fold-out work surface, and tilts on 2 blue wheels for easy portability. The kitchen center has a 2-burner stove (litho burners), an oven with an opening smoke-tinted door, and a refrigerator and freezer with opening doors. The refrigerator has a pretend water/ice dispenser on the front of the door. The kitchen also has plenty of storage room, including a shelf in the overhang, and removable baskets that attach to the side. Has a yellow removable sink, a pretend faucet, a blue spray nozzle, a yellow pop-up toaster, and a message center with a chalkboard and play clock radio on the overhang. Other side of the overhang has a storage shelf with a products litho on the back wall. Bottom left corner of the litho is marked, "©1987 FISHER-PRICE, DIVISION OF THE QUAKER OATS CO., 2101, MADE IN U.S.A.".
*** Individual Components that combine to make the FPT7066 assembled kitchen:
- FPT44242 - White kitchen base (about 2 foot tall) with countertop, stove (2 litho burners) and sink area (with spray nozzle hole) on top. One side has a oven door with transparent window and a microwave door under the oven. Other side has a freezer door and a refridgerator door (with dispenser litho) under the freezer. Has 2 blue wheels on bottom to tilt/roll.
- 2 each - FPT44243 - Square blue support post used to connect the canopy to the kitchen base. Each post measures about 1 foot long.
- FPT44244 - Yellow canopy with 2 square areas on the bottom to attach the support posts. One side of the canopy has a message center with a chalkboard and play clock radio on the overhang. Other side of the overhang has a storage shelf with a products litho on the back wall. Bottom left corner of the litho is marked, "©1987 FISHER-PRICE, DIVISION OF THE QUAKER OATS CO., 2101, MADE IN U.S.A.".
- FPT44245 - Blue sink spray nozzle.
- FPT7067 - Yellow plastic sink tub. The sink is about 2 inches deep, rectangular with 2 angled corners on one side.
- 3 each - FPT7068 - Yellow rectangular storage basket that attaches to the side of the #2101 or #2170 Kitchen Base. The basket has angled support brackets on the bottom and clips on the side to connect to the kitchen base.
- FPT7777 - Red cordless hand-held telephone receiver with a push-button dial pad molded in the center of one side along with a molded ear and mouth piece. The telephone is slightly curved to fit in a child hand and against a child's face to pretend to talk on the phone.
- FPT7071 - Clear plastic drinking glass with a smooth rim around the top, and ribbed sides.
- FPT7073 - Blue rectangular ice cube tray that holds 6 cubes of ice. The tray has a small handle on each long end. Each handle has a "Fisher-Price" imprint.
- FPT7074 - Round blue frying pan with an oval-shaped handle. The handle has a raised oval-shaped edge on the sides with a raised "Fisher-Price" imprint in the center.
- FPT7024 - Yellow spatula with an oval-shaped handle. The handle has a large raised "Fisher-Price" imprint in the middle, and a hole on the end of the handle.
- FPT7072 - Blue handle pot scrubber with yellow foam bristles. The handle has a "Fisher-Price" imprint, and a hole on the end that fits into one of the hooks on the kitchen center overhang.
- Dishtowel & Potholder:
- FPT7069 - Rectangular multi-colored cloth dish towel. All 4 edges of the towel have white thread stitching. Back of the towel has a white tag sewn into edge seam. The tag is marked, "Fisher-Price". Measures about 13" long x 9" wide.
- FPT7070 - Multi-colored quilted cloth potholder mit.
- FPT289 - Blue box of chalk marked "Fisher-Price". The box has a picture of a red-headed boy on the side writing "CHALK A B C" on a chalkboard with a red edge. The side of the box is marked "Fisher-Price" in fancy white lettering, using upper and lower case letters.
- 1987-1988 - FPT7075 - This set was sold in a 29-3/8" long, 21-1/4" high, 21-5/8" deep shipper box.
- 1989-1990 - FPT7076 - This set was sold in a 24-3/8" long, 21-7/8" high, 21-5/8" deep shipper box.
- This kitchen set was slightly re-designed and reissued in 1991 as #2170 Magic Burner Kitchen Center. The magic burner is the same size and basic shape as the #2101, except the Magic Burner Kitchen does NOT have a chalkboard nor a clock with movable hands on the overhang.
|Please, if you have any information or details about this toy that isn't mentioned above then e-mail us. Thanks!