|Description: The Enchanted Train was made by Vulli in France features the same figures Americans know as Tree Tots by Kenner. Introduced in late 1970's (or early 1980's), this set featured a battery-operated train that makes sounds of a moving train. The train itself was featured in many sets, but only a few included the train cart with a seat, accessories, and figures Americans know as Tree Tots. See video of a Vulli train: https://youtu.be/tvdnx8yxRC0 (link opens new window).
- KTT171 - Playmat - Plastic/vinyl color printed playmat with designs of green grass areas, grey roads (white divider lines), blue ponds with red bridges and occasional flower beds with red and blue flowers.
- Red & White train track pieces:
- KTT172 - White plus shape (+) cross track connector
- KTT173 - White V-shape split track (splits in 2 directions)
- KTT174 - Long curved white tracks
- KTT175 - Long straight white tracks.
- KTT176 - Medium (2 inch) white tracks
- KTT177 - Short (1 inch) white tracks
- KTT178 - Red roadway ramps (railroad tracks with ramps on each side for cars to drive over train tracks)
- Main Track Accessories:
- KTT179 - Clock Castle
- Blue base train track 'tunnel' with white "castle" side walls, red roof, and a large clock face on one side.
- KTT180 - Drawbridge
- White base road with red train track drawbridge (lifts for cars to pass under train track bridge)
- KTT181 - Flip Ramp
- Blue base track (sides shaped like flower stem and leave) with a red train track that tilts/flips as the train rolls over. The red track is supported by a large white flower-shaped center with 2 arms to hold the track.
- Roadway Accessories:
- KTT182 - Red roadway arch with white paper litho sign marked, "Train Enchante".
- KTT183 - Red roadway sign with square flat base and upright triangle-shaped sign.
- KTT184 - Red roadway sign with square flat base and upright circle-shaped sign.
- KTT185 - Red 4-seat car
- Train Engine & Cart with Seat:
- KTT186 - Yellow train engine with a red cab (marked "Vulli" on side in white), red wheels, and blue boiler.
- KTT187 - Cart attached behind the engine is blue with yellow sides. The cart has one "seat" hole.
- Tree Tot Figures:
- KTT91 - Man - Train Station Manager - Man with black hair and moustache, blue hat, blue shirt with red tie, blue pants, black belt, and black shoes.
- KTT13 - Mom - Woman with yellow hair in bun wearing a red polka-dot dress with white apron and red shoes.
- KTT14 - Boy - Boy with yellow hair wearing blue overall shorts and a yellow/red stripe shirt.
- KTT15 - Girl - Girl with orange hair in pigtails wearing a yellow romper with green lines.
|Other Information: None.
|Please, if you have any information or details about this toy that isn't mentioned above then e-mail us. Thanks!