Colors

ABC's

Numbers

Shapes

Larger Photo

Larger Photo

Larger Photo

Larger Photo

Description: This is an assortment of individually packaged book and tape sets that were sold to retail stores for resale. Each set includes a combination learning/storybook, a cassette tape, and a box of eight crayons. These sets are both fun and educational. Each 8-1/2" x 11" soft cover book has a page with colorful stickers and 24 pages with pictures for children to color. One side of the cassette tape leads children through activities in the book, and the other side has a presentation of the story in the book. Designed for children ages 3-7 years old.
Accessories: Three each of the following:
  • "Color Me Happy when I know my Colors":
    • FPT5418 - Soft cover 24-page activity/storybook with a picture on the cover of a girl wearing a yellow raincoat and holding an umbrella with a baby beside her. The top of the book cover is marked "Color Me Happy when I know my Colors".
    • FPT5419 - Yellow cassette tape with a brightly colored label marked "Color Me Happy when I know my Colors". Label is same on both sides, but marked "Activities" on one side and "Story" on other side.
    • FPT45293 - Green crayon box marked "Fisher-Price" across the top in white. Box features 8 colored crayons and marked "8" in the center. Includes 8 crayons, each with colored wrappers marked "Fisher-Price".
      **FPT5420 - Mint on Card Set. Measures 10" long, 15-3/8" high, 11/16" deep. WFL: 07-AF-09-6-A.
  • "Color Me Happy when I know my ABC's":
    • FPT5409 - Soft cover 24-page activity/storybook with a picture on the cover of a boy sitting in grass with a yellow bowl of food in front of him. The top of the book cover is marked "Color Me Happy when I know my ABC's".
    • FPT5410 - Yellow cassette tape with a brightly colored label marked "Color Me Happy when I know my ABC's". Label is same on both sides, but marked "Activities" on one side and "Story" on other side.
    • FPT45293 - Green crayon box marked "Fisher-Price" across the top in white. Box features 8 colored crayons and marked "8" in the center. Includes 8 crayons, each with colored wrappers marked "Fisher-Price".
      **FPT5411 - Mint on Card Set. Measures 10" long, 15-3/8" high, 11/16" deep.
  • "Color Me Happy when I know my Numbers":
    • FPT5412 - Soft cover 24-page activity/storybook with a picture on the cover of girl holding a large yellow crayon. The top of the book cover is marked "Color Me Happy when I know my Numbers".
    • FPT5413 - Yellow cassette tape with a brightly colored label marked "Color Me Happy when I know my Numbers". Label is same on both sides, but marked "Activities" on one side and "Story" on other side.
      **FPT5414 - Mint on Card Set. Measures 10" long, 15-3/8" high, 11/16" deep.
  • "Color Me Happy when I know my Shapes":
    • FPT5415 - Soft cover 24-page activity/storybook with a picture on the cover of a boy and girl running through grass with a rainbow and shapes in the background. The top of the book cover is marked "Color Me Happy when I know my Shapes".
    • FPT5416 - Yellow cassette tape with a brightly colored label marked "Color Me Happy when I know my Shapes". Label is same on both sides, but marked "Activities" on one side and "Story" on other side.
      **FPT5417 - Mint on Card Set. Measures 10" long, 15-3/8" high, 11/16" deep.
Variations: None.
Other Information:
  • The "Color Me Happy" logo and trademarks are properties owned by Elaine Garson Kessel, used with permission.
  • Each set in this assortment was sold on a 10" long, 15-1/2" high blister card.
  • This assortment was combined with other titles and sold as #3119 Activity Book & Tape Assortment.
Please, if you have any information or details about this toy that isn't mentioned above then e-mail us. Thanks!

This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy

This Old Toy
Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy

E-Mail us:
info@thisoldtoy.com
Search This Old Toy

This Old Toy's Other Toy Lines:
Playskool ~ ~ ~ ~ Kenner ~ ~ ~ ~ Hasbro

Copyright © 1998- This Old Toy. All Rights Reserved.
This Old Toy is not affiliated with Mattel/Fisher-Price or any of its subsidiaries.