Years Made:
Fisher-Price Toy Department
Department 2:
Dolls, Figures & Stuffed Animals
1979-1980

Larger Photo

Back of Box

Larger Photo

Description: Every female has extra stockings and shoes, so its only natural that My Friend Dolls do as well! This set includes a pair of sneakers, knee-high boots, white tights, and navy blue tights.
Accessories:
  • Tennis Shoes. Most of the My Friend dolls were made just like human shoes with a left shoe to fit the left foot and a right shoe to fit the right foot. It looks backwards and doesn't quit fit properly when the wrong shoes is on the wrong foot. The bottom of the shoes are marked "LEFT" or "RIGHT":
    • FPT1904RH - White tennis shoe with a white front heel. The shoe has molded shoe laces on the top front and an enclosed toe, sides, and heel. The shoe is marked "RIGHT" on the bottom. Measures 2-3/8" long x 1-1/4" wide x 1" tall.
    • FPT1904LH - White tennis shoe with a white front heel. The shoe has molded shoe laces on the top front and an enclosed toe, sides, and heel. The shoe is marked "LEFT" on the bottom. Measures 2-3/8" long x 1-1/4" wide x 1" tall.
  • Boots. Most of the My Friend dolls were made just like human shoes with a left shoe to fit the left foot and a right shoe to fit the right foot. It looks backwards and doesn't quit fit properly when the wrong shoes is on the wrong foot. The bottom of the shoes are marked "LEFT" or "RIGHT":
    • FPT1905RH - Soft plastic mid-calf length boot with a split near the top side and a loop and button closure. The bottom of the boot is marked "RIGHT". Measures 3-3/8" tall x 1-1/4" wide x 2-1/2" long.
    • FPT1905LH - Soft plastic mid-calf length boot with a split near the top side and a loop and button closure. The bottom of the boot is marked "LEFT". Measures 3-3/8" tall x 1-1/4" wide x 2-1/2" long.
  • FPT1907 - White stretchy hose/tights with an elastic waist and built-in "socks". Measures 8" long x 5" wide. *See "Variations" below.
  • FPT1906 - Navy blue stretchy hose/tights with an elastic waist and built-in "socks". Measures 8" long x 5" wide. *See "Variations" below.
  • FPT1908 - Simple sewing pattern to make clothes for My Friend Dolls. The pattern has instruction and pattern pieces to make a pinafore style dress. Pattern ID #235860.
Variations:
  • FPT20107 - Pink (dark pink) stretchy hose/tights with an elastic waist and built-in "socks". Measures 8" long x 5" wide.
  • FPT20108 - Red stretchy hose/tights with an elastic waist and built-in "socks". Measures 8" long x 5" wide.
Other Information:
Please, if you have any information or details about this toy that isn't mentioned above then e-mail us. Thanks!

This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy

This Old Toy
Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy

E-Mail us:
info@thisoldtoy.com
Search This Old Toy

This Old Toy's Other Toy Lines:
Playskool ~ ~ ~ ~ Kenner ~ ~ ~ ~ Hasbro

Copyright © 1998- This Old Toy. All Rights Reserved.
This Old Toy is not affiliated with Mattel/Fisher-Price or any of its subsidiaries.