Department 2:
Dolls, Figures & Stuffed Animals
1978-1979

Larger Photo

Back of Box 1

Box 2 features #211 Mandy & #212 Jenny

Back of Box 2

Larger Photo

Description: My Friend dolls are the All-American outdoorsey type when wearing this camping fashion outfit. The set includes a flannel shirt, tan pants, a backpack, and a pair of shoes. This outfit is machine washable and dryer safe.
Accessories:
  • FPT1883 - Green and red short-sleeve plaid flannel shirt with a real left-hand chest pocket. Measures 8-1/2" wide x 5-1/2" tall.
  • FPT1884 - Tan cotton twill pants with a Velcro® fasteners on the front hidden by a zipper fly. The pants do not have a belt nor pockets. Measures 8-1/2" long x 4" wide.
  • Tennis Shoes. Most of the My Friend dolls were made just like human shoes with a left shoe to fit the left foot and a right shoe to fit the right foot. It looks backwards and doesn't quit fit properly when the wrong shoes is on the wrong foot. The bottom of the shoes are marked "LEFT" or "RIGHT":
    • FPT1904RH - White tennis shoe with a white front heel. The shoe has molded shoe laces on the top front and an enclosed toe, sides, and heel. The shoe is marked "RIGHT" on the bottom. Measures 2-3/8" long x 1-1/4" wide x 1" tall.
    • FPT1904LH - White tennis shoe with a white front heel. The shoe has molded shoe laces on the top front and an enclosed toe, sides, and heel. The shoe is marked "LEFT" on the bottom. Measures 2-3/8" long x 1-1/4" wide x 1" tall.
  • FPT1886 - Yellow cloth backpack with blue edges and straps. The backpack has a flip-over flap on the front.
  • FPT1882 - Simple sewing pattern to make a doll-size sleeping bag for My Friend Dolls. Pattern ID #226390.
Variations: None.
Other Information:
  • 1978-1978 - FP222BOX1978 - Sold in a 12" long, 12" wide, 1-3/16" deep display box.
  • 1978-1978 - FP222SET1978 - Mint in box set.
  • 1979-1979 - FP222BOX1979 - Sold on a 12" x 12" flat blister card.
  • 1979-1979 - FP222SET1979 - Mint in box set.
  • Also sold as part of the #297 My Friend Mandy's Outfit Assortment.
Please, if you have any information or details about this toy that isn't mentioned above then e-mail us. Thanks!

This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy

This Old Toy
Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy

E-Mail us:
info@thisoldtoy.com
Search This Old Toy

This Old Toy's Other Toy Lines:
Playskool ~ ~ ~ ~ Kenner ~ ~ ~ ~ Hasbro

Copyright © 1998- This Old Toy. All Rights Reserved.
This Old Toy is not affiliated with Mattel/Fisher-Price or any of its subsidiaries.