Department 2:
Dolls, Figures & Stuffed Animals
1978-1979

Box 1 features #210 Mandy

Back of Box 1

Box 2 features #211 Mandy & #212 Jenny

Back of Box 2

Larger Photo

Description: This outfit makes your My Friend doll ready for the dance floor! The set includes a light blue full-length dress and a pair of party shoes. The dress is machine washable and dryer safe.
Accessories:
  • FPT1879 - Light blue full-length gown that has white floral prints, a shirred bodice, and elbow length puffed sleeves. The dress has 2 Velcro® brand fasteners in the back. Measures 9" wide x 12" tall. WFL: 07-AC-03-9-A
  • Shoes. Most of the My Friend dolls were made just like human shoes with a left shoe to fit the left foot and a right shoe to fit the right foot. It looks backwards and doesn't quit fit properly when the wrong shoes is on the wrong foot. The bottom of the shoes are marked "LEFT" or "RIGHT":
    • FPT8338RH - White/off-white shoe with a rounded toe area and an enclosed toe, sides, and heel. The shoe is marked "RIGHT" on the bottom. Measures 2-3/8" long x 1-1/4" wide x 1" tall.
    • FPT8338LH - White/off-white shoe with a rounded toe area and an enclosed toe, sides, and heel. The shoe is marked "LEFT" on the bottom. Measures 2-3/8" long x 1-1/4" wide x 1" tall.
  • FPT1881 - Simple sewing pattern to make a long or short slip for My Friend Dolls. Pattern ID #235820.
Variations: None.
Other Information:
  • 1978-1978 - FP221BOX1978 - This set was sold in a 12" long, 12" wide, 1-3/16" deep display box.
  • 1978-1978 - FP221SET1978 - Mint in box set.
  • 1979-1979 - FP221BOX1979 - This set was sold on a 12" x 12" flat blister card.
  • 1979-1979 - FP221SET1979 - Mint on card set.
  • Also sold as part of the #297 My Friend Mandy's Outfit Assortment.
Please, if you have any information or details about this toy that isn't mentioned above then e-mail us. Thanks!

This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy

This Old Toy
Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy

E-Mail us:
info@thisoldtoy.com
Search This Old Toy

This Old Toy's Other Toy Lines:
Playskool ~ ~ ~ ~ Kenner ~ ~ ~ ~ Hasbro

Copyright © 1998- This Old Toy. All Rights Reserved.
This Old Toy is not affiliated with Mattel/Fisher-Price or any of its subsidiaries.