Description: This is a Construx starter set that enables a child to build race cars and dragsters and other structures. Designed for children ages 5 years and older.
Accessories: Small set (less than 60 pieces) including, but not limited to the following:
- FPT16591 - #565 Dragster instruction/idea booklet.
- 1 each - FPT16592 - Square blue flat panel (measures 2" long, 2" wide).
- Connector beams:
- unknown number each - FPT6502 - Grey 2" long straight connector beams (measures 2" long, 1/2" wide, 1/2" deep).
unknown number each - FPT6503 - Grey short straight connector beams (measures 1/2" long, 1/2" wide, 1/2" deep).
unknown number each - FPT16565 - Grey angled connector beams (measures 3-1/2" long, 1/2" wide, 1/2" deep).
- unknown number each - FPT6504 - Blue 6-peg connector nuts (measures 3/4" long, 3/4" high, 3/4" deep).
unknown number each - FPT6447 - Black 4-peg jointed connector nuts (measures 3/4" long, 3/4" high, 3/4" deep).
4 each - FPT16567 - Yellow round pulleys/wheels with a connector molded onto one side (measures 15/16", diameter, 9/16" high).
4 each - FPT6487 - Black rubber tires that attach to the connector pulleys that double as wheels (measures 1-3/4" diameter, 3/8" thick).
1 each - FPT16570 - Square green cockpit seat with a slightly raised "backrest" on the top edge and molded gadgets and handles molded on the top edge of 2 sides. The "seat" is square inside with a connector hole in the center of the bottom. The bottom of the cockpit has an imprint marked "©1983 Fisher-Price Toys Division The Quaker Oats Co. Made in USA". (measures 2" deep, 2" wide, 1-1/2" tall).
1 each - FPT6576 - Large light dark grey squared engine with a round air cleaner and other molded gadgets on top (measures 2" long, 1-7/8" wide, 3/4" tall).
Construx figure(s) - detachable figure including:
- FPT16593 - Blue "body" with a chest, a round peg on top to connect a hear, and 2 round pegs on the sides to connect arms. The bottom has a blue section that swivels to connect legs to.
- FPT16594 - Left orange arm. The arm has a rounded shoulder and a squared fist on the end. The arm has a recessed connector hole by the shoulder and on the end of the hand. The arm is marked "L" for left.
- FPT16595 - Right orange arm. The arm has a rounded shoulder and a squared fist on the end. The arm has a recessed connector hole by the shoulder and on the end of the hand. The arm is marked "R" for right.
- FPT6578 - 2 blue legs with 2 blue shoes on the bottom all molded together. The top of the legs has a rectangular hold in the center with a round "bar" that connects the top of the left leg to the top of the right leg.
- FPT16596 - White space helmet that has an opening for a face to show through. The inside of the helmet has an oval-shaped circle with 4 pegs on the outsides to snap onto a head piece.
- FPT6581 - Caucasian head/face with brown eyes, eyebrows, and a brown moustache. The top of the head is flat with a slightly raised oval-shape on the top to connect hair or hat pieces.
- This set was sold in a 4-7/8" long, 7-1/16" high, 2" deep box.
- This set was also sold in #560 Vehicles Assortment, click to see the other sets in this series.
|Please, if you have any information or details about this toy that isn't mentioned above then e-mail us. Thanks!