Years Made:
Fisher-Price Toy Department
Department 2:
Dolls, Figures & Stuffed Animals
1979-1980

Larger Photo

Larger Photo

Larger Photo

Description: My Sleepy Baby is a lovable soft stuffed doll with a sweet soft plastic face and soft plastic hands. She has beautiful realistic blue weighted eyes that close when baby lays down and open wide when she is sitting up. Baby has soft brushable hair and was sold with a bonnet and a small stuffed bunny rabbit to sleep with.
Accessories:
  • FPT1821 - My Sleepy Baby - Stuffed cloth body doll with a plastic head and hands, light brown brushable hair, and blue realistic weighted eyes that close when baby lies down. She has a soft pink cotton stuffed body, legs, and feet. She also has an attached pink and white checkered collar. Marked, "FISHER-PRICE-TOYS 1978, 22589" on the back of her head. She has a tag on her back marked, "FISHER PRICE TOYS, EAST AURORA, NY, ©1978, 207 ASSEMBLED IN MEXICO FROM U.S. AND FOREIGN COMPONENTS". Measures about 20" tall.
  • FPT22214 - Pink cotton bonnet that has a pink and white checkered collar and tie strings.
  • FPT22198 - Small white stuffed bunny with a pink ribbon bow under it's chin. Bunny attaches to Sleepy Baby's arm with a white elastic band that is attached to bunny's back.
  • FPT1822 - Simple pattern to make clothes for My Sleepy Baby.
Variations: None.
Other Information:
  • FP207SET1979 - Complete set in box. WFL: 07-AE-26-6-A
Please, if you have any information or details about this toy that isn't mentioned above then e-mail us. Thanks!

This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy

This Old Toy
Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy

E-Mail us:
info@thisoldtoy.com
Search This Old Toy

This Old Toy's Other Toy Lines:
Playskool ~ ~ ~ ~ Kenner ~ ~ ~ ~ Hasbro

Copyright © 1998- This Old Toy. All Rights Reserved.
This Old Toy is not affiliated with Mattel/Fisher-Price or any of its subsidiaries.