Fisher-Price Toy Department
Department 2:
Dolls, Figures & Stuffed Animals
1984-1984

Larger Photo

Larger Photo

Larger Photo

Larger Photo

Description: In 1974, Fisher-Price introduced it's first doll series, six different dolls, each with a cloth huggable body, and a plastic face and hands and a removable outfit. One of the new dolls was the #200 Mary. 10 years after the release of 1974's Mary (discontinued in 1977), Fisher-Price released the #200 My Little Sister Mary. My Little Sister Mary has a body and face that is very similar to the #200 Mary, but My Little Sister Mary has stuffed fabric hands opposed to the plastic hands on the #200 Mary. My Little Sister Mary was sold in a box that is very similar to the boxes that the My Friend Dolls were sold in. This one-year-only doll is very rare.
Accessories:
  • FPT19746 - My Little Sister Mary - Stuffed cloth body doll with a plastic head and long brushable blonde hair. She has a stuffed body with a white attached short-sleeve shirt, flesh-colored stuffed arms and hands, pink stuffed legs, and black stuffed feet. The shirt has white puffed sleeves and a blue satin ribbon bow under on the collar.
  • FPT19747 - Blue skirt with a pink waist band. The back of the skirt has a Velcro® brand fastener to make it easier to remove and put back on.
  • 2 each - FPT19748 - Pink ribbons for her hair, one for each pigtail.
Variations: None.
Other Information:
  • FP200SET1984 - Complete set in original box. Box is marked "My Little Sister Mary".
  • Also see 1974-1977's #200 Mary.
Please, if you have any information or details about this toy that isn't mentioned above then e-mail us. Thanks!

This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy

This Old Toy
Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy Fisher-Price This Old Toy

E-Mail us:
info@thisoldtoy.com
Search This Old Toy

This Old Toy's Other Toy Lines:
Playskool ~ ~ ~ ~ Kenner ~ ~ ~ ~ Hasbro

Copyright © 1998- This Old Toy. All Rights Reserved.
This Old Toy is not affiliated with Mattel/Fisher-Price or any of its subsidiaries.